Wednesday, January 16th, 2019
(Usually, the Third Tuesday of Every Month)
Location: ***USSRC Education & Training Facility***
(Register a first-time friend for free!)
Monthly meeting – January 15, 2019
Speaker: James Park, I-Star Energy Solutions
Topic: Infrared Energy Surveys
Synopsis: Various techniques and applications of Infrared Technology as applied to energy surveys.
Monthly meeting – February 19, 2019
Speaker: Arthur Martin, USACE
Topic: Huntsville USACE Programs
Synopsis: Mr. Martin will provide a synopsis of the Huntsville US Corps of Engineers Programs
Energy Huntsville Annual Energy Summit
February 25-27, 2019
Huntsville Marriott @ USSRC
Focused Opportunities for Government and Communities – Providing insight into Energy Resiliency, Energy Cyber Security, Advanced Manufacturing, Energy Efficiency, and Partnerships among Cities, Companies, and Installations
Mark your calendars! The 2019 Annual Energy Summit will feature 2.5 days of insightful industry leaders, interactive panel sessions, cutting-edge technology exhibits, educational training opportunities and plenty of networking and collaboration breaks that will bring together approximately 400 participants.
Focused sessions on:
- Energy Initiatives and Challenges – This session is rich in experience and will provide a broad perspective of current energy initiatives, the DOE’s programs to help, as well as the challenges to overcome.
- Cybersecurity and Resiliency – Impact on Energy Projects – This session will give attendees insight into the cyber security and resiliency issues, and their impacts on today’s energy projects.
- Energy Resiliency – This session will address Government and commercial challenges and solutions to energy resiliency.
- Advanced Manufacturing – This session will discuss energy management and the integration of advanced technology and how companies are managing energy today as well as their future initiatives.
Registration and event website are now open!!!
Click here for the Summit website.
Click here for the Summit registration.
Hosted by Energy Huntsville Initiative with support from and coordination with the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE).
We are now into the new Energy Huntsville (EH) Year. The Planning Committee and the Leadership Team, with the Board’s approval, have launched the new structure with month to month and quarter to quarter operational strategy. Please refer to the below organization structure; the committee chairs are:
- Economic Development – TBD
- Programs – Bob Starling
- Education – Bob Hennessee
- Policy – Charles King
- Summit – Kecia Pierce
- Special Projects & USSRC Programs – Ruchi Singhal/ Cedreck Davis
- Member/Sponsor – Roger Herdy
Additionally the Board Advisory Group members, chaired by Randy Buckner, are future Board of Directors candidates. This group will be invited to attend the Board of Directors quarterly meetings.
The Executive Advisory Council, approximately 20 members strong, will consist of representatives from current and future EH Sponsors and active member companies planning to become sponsors.
Operationally the EH Executive Director will hold a monthly Leadership Team meeting attended by our Administrator, Trisha Truitt, the EH Committee Chairs and other invited EH active leaders. The Executive Advisory Council will meet quarterly before the quarterly Board of Directors. The Council meeting will be called by the Executive Director who will brief the Group on the Leadership Team’s activity and any committee issues on which the Council can provide guidance.
During the quarterly Board of Directors meetings the Executive Director will brief the Board and the Board Advisers. The briefing will contain resulting guidance from the Advisory Council meeting.
Energy Huntsville Streaming
Can’t make the meeting – no problem!! With the help of Nexus Energy, we will be streaming the meeting live (the Summit not included)!
Click here to participate.
(NOTE: the video will not be available until the meeting has started, you cannot pre-register for the live streaming. Once the meeting starts, click on the “here” button above.
Missed the last meeting, no problem, click here to view.